This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement no. 813716.
ESC Congress 2020 - The Digital Experience (29 August - 01 September 2020)
Instead of being organized in Amsterdam, the ESC Congress will take place online. This cutting-edge, online event will be extraordinary. The ESC is creating a digital experience to disseminate the most exciting cardiovascular science in the most engaging formats possible – and featuring key opinion leaders from around the world.
A taste of what’s to come:
- Dedicated COVID-19 track showcasing first-hand experience of top experts across the globe.
- Late-Breaking Trial Sessions revealing the most anticipated clinical results.
- Novel research presented in abstracts covering all areas of cardiovascular science.
- Key opinion leaders explaining how new research impacts practice.
- New ESC Clinical Practice Guidelines introduced and discussed by those who wrote them.
More information about registration and the congress programme you can find here.
Wed, 12 August